Coffee Addict Studio and Another Indie have revealed a new exploratory game called Hazel Sky. In Hazel Sky players are put in the shoes of an engineer who is taking his test to join the ranks of the other engineers. This is no simple test and this no simple world either. Failure means banishment from the society of engineers so Shane, the main character, has a lot riding on this. He is sent to the island of Gideon where his test is to fix a lot of flying machines and explore the island to find what is needed.
Through this trial, Shane is joined by another trainee engineer who contacts him through a radio. As the trials keep coming this relationship can change how Shane sees the world in which engineers are the pinnacle of society, while artists are not. The island holds its own secrets including the fates of failed engineers which will give more information about the lore.
Here are the game’s features:
- Jump, climb, swing, slide, and find your destiny through the challenging Trials.
- Repair, build and take the skies in an assortment of unbelievable flying machines.
- Discover the fates of those who faced the trials before you. And those who failed.
- Explore and find hidden truths and intriguing insights into the people of Gideon.
- Find peace and tranquility in a breathtaking world —playing the guitar?
Hazel Sky is set to be released this year for PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC.
Source: Press Release