A new update for Friday The 13th The Game is rolling out for Switch today, bringing the game up to version 1.03. This update adds what has already been added to the PS4, Xbox One, and PC versions of the game as well as some platform-specific changes. Those changes take a look at Lock events as well as other general fixes and stability issues.
The full Friday The 13th 1.03 update notes can be found below.
Friday The 13th The Game Switch update 1.03 patch notes
- FIXED: An issue causing Environmental Kills to record a kill, but leave the counselor in game, creating stuck lobbies and excessive kill counts.
- FIXED: An issue with the drawer upstairs on Pinehurst that would cause the counselor to become stuck if interacted with.
- FIXED: A problem with super lazy bots on Jarvis House Offline. They are now motivated and will move about as normal.
- FIXED: An issue that would render a door unusable if two counselors interacted with the door/barricade at the same time.
- FIXED: Various game crash issues.
- FIXED: Various car interaction fixes, specifically counselors interacting with the car (fixing, starting, etc).
- FIXED: Various counselor stuck spots have been resolved.
- OTHER: Private Matches now include control over more of the in game settings.
- The modifier for “Ability Unlock/Recharge Rate” for Jason is currently only Recharge Rate. The Ability Unlock speed aspect of this will be implemented at a later date.
- These controls allow players to tweak private match settings to many varying degrees and some unexpected behavior can be seen depending on the variables selected. While players should expect some instability when altering these settings, the community can also report any unexpected behavior to JasonKillsBugs.com
- SWITCH: The team identified and resolved a few Switch specific Interaction Lock events
- SWITCH: The team included various stability fixes to help with performance.
Source: F13 The Game official site