Team Ninja has announced that a new update has gone live for Dead of Alive 6 and one of its main changes is the hair colour system where players can mix any style up for free. If anyone used premium tickets to purchase hair styles previously those will be refunded. Premium ticket purchasing has been restricted as well to match the amount of content that can be purchased. The full update notes for 1.21a are below.
– The hair color change system underwent a large-scale revision: hair color change can be now unlocked on permanent basis for any hairstyle that features it, and includes all available colors.
(E.g., if you purchase Hair Color Change for Marie Rose’s “Long” hairstyle, you will unlock all 16 hair colors for this hairstyle.)
– All Premium Tickets that were used to purchase hair colors prior to this update have been refunded.
(E.g., if you have used 5 Tickets to purchase hair colors on v1.20 and v1.21, you will receive 5 Premium Tickets when you apply the v1.21a update.)
– As a result of the large-scale revision of the hair color change system, all hair color settings have been reset to default.
– The number of Premium Tickets that can be purchased has been limited to the maximum number of items that can be exchanged for Premium Tickets.
– Added the information display that shows the number of remaining available costumes and hair colors that can be exchanged for Premium Tickets.
– Added the information display that shows the maximum number of Premium Tickets required to unlock all available costumes and hair colors.
Team Ninja has also confirmed that update 1.22 will be released in mid-April and that it will bring with it Dead or Alive 6’s last content update. That will add High Society and Uniform costumes alongside bug fixes.
— Official DEAD OR ALIVE Fighting Game (@DOATEC_OFFICIAL) March 31, 2020
Source: Team Ninja