Microsoft has confirmed what games players will be able to get as part of the Xbox Game Pass April update on both console and PC. April’s line up has already kicked off with the additions of NieR: Automata Become As Gods edition and Totally Reliable Delivery Service have been added to the console side of the service. The other games heading to Xbox Game Pass console include:
- Alvastia Chronicles (April 9th) – A retro styled RPG with over 100 different companions to interact with, and battles where there are 13 party members.
- Journey to the Savage Planet (April 9th) – In our review for Journey to the Savage Planet Dom wrote: ”
A rollicking space adventure, Journey to the Savage Planet has the smarts to make you laugh out loud while taking shots at consumerism and big business.”
On PC this is what Xbox Game Pass subscribers can expect:
- Overcooked!2 (Coming Soon) – Jim reviewed this and he wrote: “Overcooked 2 may be short on surprises, but that’s totally fine. It expands and refines exactly what we loved about the original, with plenty of fun and challenging stages to be played again and again, whether alone, with friends, or online. You couldn’t ask much more from this indie sequel: a filling follow-up that, while familiar, will have fans reaching for their aprons on launch day.
- Football Manager 2020 (Coming Soon) – Aka probably the most addictive sports management sim title of all time. At least you can complete the 2019/2020 season virtually, even if it may not be finished in reality.
- Alvastia Chronicles (Coming Soon)
- Mistover (Coming Soon) – An RPG where you have to find the key to survival.
- Stranger Things 3: The Game (Coming Soon) – Players will be able to re-experience various moments from the series as well as unseen footage and interactions.
There are also a couple of free play days going on to:
- Gears 5: (April 6 to April 12) — Plus, New Operation 3: Gridiron update available to play!
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited: (April 1 to April 13)