Hello Games have decided against giving Easter Eggs this year and instead have released a hotfix for No Man’s Sky, probably more useful and certainly less calorific.
“Thank you to everyone playing the Exo Mech Update, especially those taking the time to report any issues they encounter via Zendesk or console crash reporting,” say Hello Games. “We are listening closely to your feedback, and have identified and resolved a number of gameplay and stability issues. Fixes for these were released on Steam experimental, and this patch, 2.41, is now live on PC and consoles.”
- Fixed an issue on PC that could force cursor input to the edge of the screen.
- Fixed an issue which could cause weather, Sentinel activity and a number of other planet stats to change.
- Fixed an issue that caused Minotaur upgrade modules to be missing from the Exocraft technology shop aboard the Space Station.
- Fixed an Xbox-only issue that caused each new interaction to need a new button press, eg when mass-harvesting plants.
- Fixed an issue in PSVR that made interaction too sensitive.
- Fixed an issue which allowed beam weapons to appear inside the cockpit of the Minotaur in VR.
- Added a small number of missing decals to the Exocraft Customiser.
- Fixed an issue on PS4 that caused Exocraft cockpit not to match the customisation of their exterior.
- Fixed an issue on PS4 that prevented the Living Ship from playing takeoff and landing animations.
- Fixed an issue on PS4 that could place players outside the terrain when exiting the Minotaur inside a cave.
- Fixed an issue on PS4 that allowed Exocraft to occasionally fall through terrain.
- Fixed a console-only crash that could occur when landing on an Exploration Frigate.
- Fixed a crash related to hiding power lines.
The patch should be live on all formats and relates to recent Exo Mech update, you can read the notes for that here.