If you’ve been hankering for a new multiplayer kart racer then you’re in luck – Nexon’s KartRider Rush+ is now available worldwide for iOS and Android devices.
Rush+ is the latest game in the long running KartRider series and it’s completely free to download and play.
Having racked up more than 5 million global pre-registrations, you should have no trouble in finding fellow racers to challenge or team up with online.
KartRider Rush+ is designed for short bursts of action-packed racing making it ideal for mobile though there are plenty of features you can get stuck into.
You’ll be able to personalise your own racer as you unlock a vast array of customisation options while also being able to partake in the game’s mentoring system. This will allow skilled players to match with rookies and vice versa to improve their skills and unlock rewards.
Rush+ also features Clubs for those wanting a more social experience, teaming up in game modes and working together to complete challenges.
At launch you can expect more than 50 tracks and 20 karts with the following game modes:
- Story Mode: Story Mode allows players to fully immerse themselves in the game, learning about character backstories and showcasing various game modes.
- Speed Race Mode: This mode challenges racers to compete against each other and use their drifting skills to earn EXP that can unlock more challenging tracks.
- Arcade Mode: Whether playing solo or in teams, players can enjoy additional gameplay options within Arcade Mode, such as Item Race, Infini-Boost and Lucci Runner.
- Ranked Mode: From Bronze to Living Legend, players can rank up tiers and earn rewards such as K-Coins to purchase a variety of items in the Shop.
- Time Trial: This mode is all about beating the clock to become the fastest racer.
KartRider (also referred to as Crazyracing Kartrider) debuted in 2004 but has rarely had much exposure outside of Korea and other Asian territories until recently.
KartRider Rush+ shouldn’t be confused with KartRider Drift, which will be coming to Xbox One and PC sometime later this year.
Source: Press Release