Iron Gate Studios and Coffee Stain have released a new gameplay trailer for the Viking based title Valheim. The trailer shows different elements of the gameplay including building up an outpost, sailing the seas, and fighting monsters. Valheim has a procedurally generated world so each playthrough will change meaning your tactics may have to change each time. Check out the brand new trailer below.
Valheim’s description reads:
- Huge procedural world – explore and inhabit mystical lands, from imposing forests to vast snow topped mountain ranges and stunning meadows, complete with their own creatures of legend and wildlife to hunt and battle
- Flexible house and base building system – raise mead halls, farms, settlements outposts, castles and more.
- Intuitive item crafting – forge weapons and armour and craft food and mead worthy of skaldic verse
- Dodge & block based combat system with a wide range of weapons
- Build & sail ships – from Knarrs to imposing warships, build legendary vessels to traverse the seas and discover new lands
- Multiplayer (with focus on cooperation) – Valheim supports independent, player-hosted servers and unlimited world creation.
- Defeat bosses & collect trophies to progress and craft new powerful items