During the Future Games Show, Merge Games and developer Still Running revealed the isometric action RPG Morbid: The Seven Acolytes. The game has inspirations from the Souls games as well as influences from Lovecraft tales. Players will have a large world to explore filled with boss fights that will be incredibly tough to tackle. Morbid: The Seven Acolytes has so far been confirmed for Switch, PS4, Xbox One, and PC with a release expected this year.
Players will wander the world of Mornia with a number of customisation and combat options to help out with the dangerous encounters ahead of them. The features of Morbid: The Seven Acolytes includes:
- Experience epic, brutal boss encounters and explore a diverse array of environments
- Perk levelling system with multiple ways to build your character
- Deep, immersive lore with NPC’s to meet throughout the world
- Over 25 Unique Melee Weapons, such as Swords, Axes, Maces, Spears, Two-Handers, as well several guns ranging from Pistols, Shotguns and Rifles
- Epic fully orchestrated soundtrack comprised 18 tracks
- Health, Stamina and Sanity management is important as you traverse the world
Still Running has previously developed Zombie Kill of the Week and The Walking Vegetables.
Source: Press Release