Nacon and Big Ant Studios have released the first gameplay trailer for Tennis World Tour 2, which has been completely built up with a new engine following Tennis World Tour so there will be more animations in the game. The pace of Tennis World Tour 2 will also be faster compared to its predecessor, and there will be more ways to pull off skills.
In matches perfectly times shots will be needed to really put pressure on opponents, and there is a new doubles mode allowing up to four players to play together online and locally. A new replay system has also been added that can resolve disputes on whether the ball was in or out of the court.
The features of Tennis World Tour 2 include:
- Highly anticipated new features: the ability to play doubles matches with up to 4 players locally and online, an improved serve system and a new shot timing mechanic
- Multiple official stadiums, among them the Manuel Santana court in Madrid and the OWL Arena in Halle
- One new competition format: Tie Break Tens
- 38 tennis stars: the biggest names are all featured this year, including Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer and Ashleigh Barty
- Multiple game modes: Career, Quick Match, Online, Tournament, Ranked Match and Tie Break Tens – there’s a format to suit every player
Benoît Clerc, Head of Publishing at NACON, said about partnering with Big Ant:
“Big Ant is a specialist in sport simulation and the studio shares our gaming vision for what we want to offer tennis fans with the Tennis World Tour franchise. We are delighted to be extending this partnership and to benefit from the expertise of these passionate and talented developers.”
Tennis World Tour 2 will be released in September for PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Switch.
Source: Press Release