Behaviour Interactive have risen from the crypt with yet another patch for their popular multiplayer hit, Dead By Daylight.
Dead By Daylight 2.02 dropped earlier today and is now available on consoles. For the PC crowd out there, this will be marked as version 4.2.1.
So what can horror fans expect from this fresh patch? Well, nothing in terms of new game content. Last week’s 2.01 update came tagged with a new Killer – The Blight – as well as Survivor Max Richter. Instead, Dead By Daylight 2.02 makes some quick fixes since the roll out of the new chapter, Descend Below.
You can read the full patch notes below. First, here’s a quick reminder that everyone who owns Dead By Daylight on PlayStation 4 or Xbox One will be entitled to a free next-gen upgrade on PS5 and/or Xbox Series X. Behaviour Interactive recently patched the game with cross-play and cross-progression on selected platforms.
Dead By Daylight Update 2.02 (PC 4.2.1) Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue that caused the “heartbeat” sound played for Survivors in the Terror Raius to be much quieter than intended.
- Fixed a number of issues that caused the Huntress’ hatchets to have incorrect behavioir when server-side hit validation is enabled.
- Fixed an issue that caused Survivors hooked in the basement to appear floating in the air in the floor above the basement.
- Fixed na issue that allowed PC/console players to add mobile players as friends.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Survivor screams trigged by the perk Dragon’s Grip not being properly audible to the Killer.
- Fixed an issue that caused an FPS drop when looking at an activated generator.
- Fixed a post-process effect bug that was causing an FPS drop for some users.
Dead By Daylight originally launched back in 2017. Although a lot has changed here’s our original 6/10 review of the ambitious asymmetrical horror title.