Sumo Digital has released a new video for Sackboy: A Big Adventure and this one introduces Sackboy. If you have played the LittleBigPlanet games then you do not really need an introduction to the mascot of the series, but not everyone will have so it is a nice little primer before people play Sackboy: A Big Adventure. In the video you can see some shots from different levels of the game, and Sumo has confirmed no two levels will be the same with various gameplay elements and styles being introduced.
The Sackboy: A Big Adventure Digital Deluxe Edition will be available for both PS4 and PS5, and it will include:
- A digital art book showcasing the beautiful, crafted worlds of Sackboy and the weird and wonderful creatures that inhabit them.
- A digital soundtrack featuring an eclectic selection of tracks from the game.
- A digital comic called The Gathering Storm
- 4 x Sackboy costumes of PlayStation icons which you can use to customise your Sackboy:
- Jin from Ghost of Tsushima
- Sam Porter Bridges form Death Stranding
- Connor from Detroit Become Human
- Deacon St. John from Days Gone
- 4 x Sackboy emotes based on each PlayStation icon mentioned above to show off to your friends.
- 20 x Sackboy avatars wearing different costumes from the game.
The Sackboy: A Big Adventure Special edition will only be available on PS4, and that will include all the content of the Digital Deluxe Edition, a physical copy of the art book, and a Sackboy plush. However, the Special Edition will not be available in the UK, Middle East, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, Israel, Australia, New Zealand, Iceland, Serbia, Switzerland, Norway, LATAM, or Mexico. Sackboy: A Big Adventure will be a PlayStation 5 launch title and will be available from November 12th for both PS5 and PS4.
Source: PS Blog