Treyarch are gearing up for their first season of content for FPS sequel, Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War. In the days leading up to its December 16th release date, the developers have rolled out updates including bug fixes and quality of life improvements.
This latest patch comes just one day after the last with Treyarch snagging a few issues that managed to slip under their radar.
Black Ops Cold War season one should have been launching this week but Treyarch made the decision to delay it. To make up for this, they are giving players two free item bundles available between now and 7AM GMT on December 16th. During this time, all players will earn double XP and weapon XP.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War December 9th Update Patch Notes
- Restored map voting in playlists where it was unintentionally disabled.
- Combined Arms
- Added Miami to Combined Arms map rotation.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when the Field Mic was in use.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur in Search and Destroy.
- Added general stability fixes.
- Added Pack-a-Punch camos for the Ray Gun.
- Addressed an issue where zombies could ignore the player after leaving the Dark Aether during certain side quests.
- Added Nuketown ’84 back to the Onslaught map list.
- Addressed an issue where breadcrumbs could appear on locked items.
- Addressed an issue where menu breadcrumbs could return after going to Campaign.
- Addressed an issue where red artifacting could appear under the rewards in the After Action Report.
- Addressed an issue where white placeholder boxes could appear in place of the player’s Calling Card and Emblem during player inspection.
- The Hunter icon will no longer appear distorted in the Weapon Mastery tab of the Gunsmith for the M79.