Warhammer 40,000: Shootas, Blood & Teef has been announced as the next game from the makers of Guns, Gore & Cannoli, adapting their 2D run and gun platformer gameplay to the Warhammer 40K universe.
Shootas, Blood & Teef is coming to PS5, Xbox Series X|S, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC in 2022.
Shootas, Blood & Teef puts you in the boots of an Ork warrior, as you invade Luteus Prime with a personal mission of vengeance as you seek to retrieve your hair squiq and get back at your own warlord. On your journey you might just become the warboss of a WAAAGH! as you scour the battlefields, battle bosses and collect teef to upgrade your arsenal.
Here’s a breakdown of the game’s key features by developer Rogueside:
- Action-Packed Gameplay: Being an Ork has never been this fun! Prepare yourself for a non-stop, action-packed platform game where you bash, smash and shoot your way through a deliciously absurd story. Not only will you take on the Astra Militarum, but also Genestealer Cults, Space Marines and of course other Orks!
- Unique classes: Play as one of multiplte classes, each with their own unique toolkit and playstyle!
- Wide variety of firepower: Destroy your enemies just the way you like it! Choose between many different weapons spread across several categories. You like big explosions? Blast enemies to bits with the powerful Rokkit Launcha! Love it when your gun has a kick? Pick up the mighty Boomstikk. And remember… there’s never enough dakka!
- WAAAGH!: As fights continue, the anger inside keeps building up, until the moment it erupts and all hell breaks loose! Explode in a storm of bullets with unlimited ammo and rain destruction on dem ‘umies!
- Online and Local Co-op Mode: Blasting ‘umies is more fun when you do it together! Bring together four people, local or online, and fight through the hordes of guardsmen, genestealers, orks, … in this incredibly fun arcade-style co-op action mode!
- Versus Multiplayer: Want to show who the fiercest Ork in the Green Tide is? Battle it out against other members to decide who is the most brutal or cunning!
Source: press release