Lince Works has released a brand new story trailer for the upcoming stealth action game Aragami 2. Kurai is the main character in Aragami 2 and it is he who is the main focus on the trailer. He is out to save the members of his Kurotsuba clan. Captured and enslaved these clan members have been put to work to provide for the war machine that is spreading through the land. The trailer shows both elements of cutscenes as well as gameplay.
Aragami 2’s features include:
- Play with your own playstyle (ghost, spirit, demon)
- A full campaign that can be completed solo or with up to 2 other players in co-op
- Challenging stealth-focused missions scattered through different locations
- A wide variety of abilities, shadow powers, and special equipment
- Agile character movement that will make you feel like a ninja
- Open environments to explore and choose your own path
- Weapon and armor customization
The original Aragami has sold over 700,000 copies since its release. In our review for Aragami, Miguel wrote:
You can see the passion and care put into Aragami from a mile away. Everything about the game shows a love for the stealth genre and the games that made the genre so great. Unfortunately, it isn’t until you get up close and start to play the game that you also see all the cracks. Aragami has a lot going for it, but it also has a lot going against it, and those issues keep a good game from being a great game.
You can read the Aragami Review here. Aragami 2’s release date is September 17th and it will be available on PS5, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox Game Pass and PC.
Source: Press Release