Disco Elysium – The Final Cut will be released on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S, ZA-UM has confirmed today. The digital edition of Disco Elysium – The Final Cut will launch on October 12th, while the physical release will follow a few weeks later on November 9th. Last week, ZA-UM confirmed that the game would also be coming to Nintendo Switch as well. You can check out the release trailer below.
The features of Disco Elysium – The Final Cut include:
- New Political Vision Quests: Face the reality of your worldview as your political compass leads you down new paths. Discover more citizens, a whole extra area, and monumental sights as you leave an even bigger mark on the world by chasing your dreams.
- Full Voice Acting: All the city’s beautiful people are brought to life with full voiceover. Play characters against each other, try to help them, or fall hopelessly in love as each word is spoken to you with the appropriate accent and emotion.
- Improved Playability: Full controller support and customization lets you play with your preferred setup. Enjoy an expanded range of language options. See the difference when playing in 4K resolution and at 60 frames per second on Xbox Series X.
- Real Role-Playing: Customize your character with wildly different skills, clothing items, and tools – from guns to a flashlight and a boombox. Develop new ideas in the detective’s Thought Cabinet to change how you approach and handle each situation.
- Unprecedented Freedom: Death, sex, taxes, and disco – nothing is off the table in this open world. Solve a massive murder investigation or relax and kick back with sprawling side-cases. Disco Elysium’s revolutionary dialogue system lets you do almost anything.
In our review for the game, Gareth wrote: “Disco Elysium: The Final Cut is a work of genius. I’m planning to immediately replay it, simply because I don’t want it to be over yet. The story is absolutely captivating, the world is filled to the brim with detail, and the characters and their motivations are remarkably well thought out. It made me laugh at absurd moment, made me gasp with the twists in the story, and I’ve developed an attachment to the main character’s partner, Kim Kitsuragi, and his endless patience with me shooting finger guns at him as much as possible. Disco Elysium: The Final Cut is a masterwork and you are doing yourself a disservice if you miss it.”
You can read the full review here.
Source: Press Release