No Man’s Sky Frontiers patch 3.68 has been released, it’s all bug fixes rather than new content. “We are listening closely to your feedback, and have identified and resolved a number of issues,” say Hello Games.
Here are the patch notes:
- Introduced a number of optimisations for settlements and large bases.
- Fixed an issue that could cause some settlement buildings to placed outside of the flattened area.
- Fixed an issue that could cause two NPCs to occupy the same chair.
- Improved the behaviours of settlement NPCs, so that they group up and converse more often.
- Fixed a rare issue that could cause the settlement mission to become blocked after changing your settlement.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the interaction with the settlement technology merchant to become blocked if they were interacted with while outside the marketplace.
- Fixed an issue that could cause two identical NPCs to be spawned for a settlement decision.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an error when supplying materials to some specific small settlement buildings.
- Fixed an issue that could cause multiple bases on the same planet to share screenshots when viewed on the teleporter page.
- Fixed an issue that prevented ladders from working correctly when placed in cuboid rooms.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some corner pieces from snapping correctly.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some basic floor pieces from flattening the terrain.
- The base building recolour menu now has hover tips to display the name of the colour.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to delete communications beacons.
- Fixed an issue that could count other player’s objects as your own for the purposes of planet object limits (for example, Exocraft Geobays).
- Fixed a visual issue with Short-Range Teleporter wires.
- Fixed a number of visual issues with the Race Initiator.
- Improved the snapping behaviour of a large number of base parts.
- Fixed an issue that caused some islands to disappear, leaving player bases floating or mission-related buildings underwater.
- Removed a number of obsolete items from the catalogue.
- Fixed an issue that could cause some head elements to be visible when playing in first person.
- Fixed an issue that could allow players to prematurely start the Space Anomaly story missions whilst on an expedition.
- Fixed an issue that could cause previous expedition saves to be reactivated as Cartographers Expedition saves.
- Introduced a number of memory optimisations for PS4 and PS5.
- Fixed a crash related to interactable objects.
- Fixed a crash related to base and settlement rendering.
- Fixed a number of physics-related memory leaks.
- Fixed a crash related to region decoration.
- Fixed a crash related to noise generation.
- Fixed a physics related crash.
- Fixed a rare issue that could block progress around mission portals.
- Fixed an issue that blocked mission progress in the Japanese version.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a soft-lock when using mods on PC VR.
- Fixed an Xbox-specific crash.