Released in October last year, the collection – which includes Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End and its standalone DLC, The Lost Legacy – marks the first time the Uncharted series has appeared on PC. It follows Sony’s recent strategy of bringing many of its first party titles over to PC, albeit some time after their original launch on PlayStation systems.
Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection update 1.4 doesn’t feature any new content and, no, it doesn’t add Uncharted 4’s sublime online multiplayer. Here’s what’s changed.
Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection update 1.4 Patch Notes
- Improvement to address camera jitter experienced by some mouse and keyboard users
- Added a new menu option to allow users to adjust the smoothing level of mouse movement (Options > Controls > Mouse Smoothing)
- Added new Audio Compatibility options (Options > Audio > Compatibility)
- Output Mode: Adjust which sounds are played through the OS spatial sound driver. Select different settings if you experience muffled, missing, or unusually quiet audio. If you are experiencing abnormally quiet music or dialogue during cutscenes, for example, try the Spatial mode instead of the Hybrid default.
- Latency: Adjust the short period of delay between when a sound effect is requested and when it plays. Higher latency improves reliability of audio playback, especially on lower spec CPUs. Increase this value if you are experiencing pops, clicks, or distorted sound. Higher latencies also resolve issues with audio interfaces configured with large buffer sizes and some wireless headphones. Note: You must restart the game for the change to take effect.
If you fancy diving into this fantastic double pack of Uncharted games, the collection is currently 40% off on Steam. The games are also Steam Deck verified too and are great on-the-go. Make sure you check out our Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection PC review.
Can we expect an Uncharted 5 anytime soon? While it’s unlikely Sony would abandon one of its flagship IPs, what we do know is that Naughty Dog are done with the franchise.
Source: Naughty Dog