Cassette Beasts’ Pier of the Unknown DLC will be released on October 4th, Bytten Studio and Raw Fury have announced. Pier of the Unknown was first teased a couple of months ago. Brightside Pier is the unknown location, an area that has been long abandoned. With the new location there are 12 new beasts to find, increasing the number of monsters to 141. This brings the number of fusions up to 19,881.
“Pier of the Unknown” DLC Key Features:
- A new storyline to unravel
- A spooky new location with three carnival-themed attractions to uncover and explore
- 12 new monsters that can only be found and collected within Brightside Pier, bringing the total number of monsters in game to 141
- Five new character costume options
- Approximately 4-10 hours of additional gameplay
In our Cassette Beasts review, Nic wrote, “Cassette Beasts is simply one of the best Pokémon-like games I’ve come across, and I’m looking forward to earning a 100% completion. With a massive end-game and modder support built in at release though, I feel like I’m going to get very sidetracked on the way there.”
Cassette Beasts Pier of the Unknown will be priced at $6.99/6.89 EUR/£5.89/29 CYN/800 JPY, on PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
Source: Press Release