Capcom has released a new patch for Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online Edition. The download weighs in at 18 MBs on PSN and adds a variety of new features to the game.
What’s great about this patch is that it addresses a few issues I had with Third Strike back when I reviewed it in August. YouTube quality has been improved, there’s two-player support in training mode, and the dummy recording feature in normal training mode is actually useful now.
Here are the full patch notes straight from Capcom:
- Improved YouTube video quality (for PS3 ONLY)
- Added the ability to unassign “3-punches” and “3-kicks” on the Controls screen.
- Re-enabled the option to play with a human partner in Training mode.
- Changed the “recording” feature in training mode. This feature now allows you to practice against a dummy, which repeats your recorded inputs.
- Fixed a bug that would cause an a negative level value to be displayed on the main menu after hitting the level cap.
- Fixed a bug that would cause a crash when repeatedly pressing “Confirm” after viewing a Match from a downloaded Match Pack.
- Added support for Music Pack DLC.