Christmas comes but once a year,
nine days to go it is almost here,
So let us view this festive chart,
what will be top, is it Mario Kart?
No of course it’s not you silly moo,
it’s Call Of Duty: Black Ops II.
A predictable winner, no Christmas revolution,
although a strong second place for Hitman Absolution.
FIFA at third place and Just Dance at four,
these festive charts are becoming a bore.
Sequels and prequels and reboots aplenty,
the first new IP comes from Dishonored at twenty.
No Wii-U exclusives, could it be deemed a flop?
After Reggie’s sales figures you’d think it would be top.
And who on this Earth is still buying Skyrim,
perhaps it’s been found in the GAME bargain bin.
My prediction for next week is Black Ops in first place,
because nothing says ‘Christmas’ more than being shot in the face.
Here’s the UK Top 20 in full for the week ending December 16th:
1. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Activision)
2. Hitman Absolution (Square Enix)
3. FIFA 13 (EA)
4. Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft)
5. Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
6. Assassin’s Creed III (Ubisoft)
7. Halo 4 (Microsoft)
8. Need for Speed: Most Wanted (WA)
9. LEGO Lord of the Rings (Warner)
10. WWE 13 (EA)
11. Skylanders Giants (Activision)
12. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
13. Football Manager 2013 (Sega)
14. Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed (Sega)
15. Moshi Monsters: Moshlings Theme Park (Mind Candy)
16. Medal of Honor: Warfighter (EA)
17. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner)
18. Forza Horizon (Microsoft)
19. New Super Mario Bros 2 (Nintendo)
20. Dishonored (Bethesda)