There’s been a little bit of movement this week for the charts with EA Sports UFC taking the title of number one, while Watch Dogs is knocked back into second place. I’ve been playing UFC over the weekend and have found it rather enjoyable, though noticed a lot of people online just like to throw kicks and punches without defending. Titanfall climbed up a few spots to enter third place. FIFA World Cup Brazil has also fallen from second to sixth, while its brother FIFA 14 sits in fifth.
The other debut this week is MotoGP 14 which entered the chart race at 14th. Other than that the top 10 has familiar titles to last week with Minecraft taking both ninth and tenth.
- EA SPORTS UFC – ELECTRONIC ARTS
- WATCH DOGS – UBISOFT
- TITANFALL – ELECTRONIC ARTS
- WOLFENSTEIN: THE NEW ORDER – BETHESDA SOFTWORKS
- FIFA 14 – ELECTRONIC ARTS
- 2014 FIFA WORLD CUP BRAZIL – ELECTRONIC ARTS
- MARIO KART 8 – NINTENDO
- CALL OF DUTY: GHOSTS – ACTIVISION BLIZZARD
- MINECRAFT: PLAYSTATION 3 EDITION – SONY COMPUTER ENT.
- MINECRAFT: XBOX 360 EDITION – MICROSOFT
- GRAND THEFT AUTO V – TAKE 2
- BATTLEFIELD 4 – ELECTRONIC ARTS
- MURDERED: SOUL SUSPECT – SQUARE ENIX EUROPE
- MOTOGP 14 – PQUBE
- ASSASSIN’S CREED IV: BLACK FLAG – UBISOFT
- LEGO MARVEL SUPER HEROES – WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE
- THE LEGO MOVIE VIDEOGAME – WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE
- PLANTS VS ZOMBIES: GARDEN WARFARE – ELECTRONIC ARTS3
- TOMODACHI LIFE – NINTENDO
- LEGO THE HOBBIT – WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE