Given Lewis works in a school you think he’d have the days of the weeks down. Alas, it seems not, as he accidentally arranged to go and have a meal when he was supposed to be on the podcast. Fortunately there were no such issues with Peter, Kev and I, so we managed to keep things going between the three of us.
Kev hasn’t done all that much this week, but he did just about manage to find time to play a little of an iOS title called Blek. Peter, on the other hand, has been pouring huge volumes of time into Mario Kart 8, going so far as to work out exactly what the best kart configuration for him is after digging deeply into the stats.
Finally, I went to the Games by the Sea event in Brighton last week. This is essentially a bunch of indie games taking over a pub in Brighton, with the titles on show in the middle of a party. My two picks of the night were the simply brilliant brawler Gang Beasts, and Futurlab’s follow up to Velocity, Velocity 2X. If you want to hear more about either of those then listen in.
This week we’ve also got a round up of the week’s news, a quiz from Peter and the answers to your questions.
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tag your questions on Twitter with #tsacast or send them to @TSAPodcast.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- Or, if SoundCloud’s more your sort of thing, we now post the podcast over there too, which you can see embedded below.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.
Get us on Twitter: