This week’s podcast sees the regular foursome back together, with no silly guests to make us seem more professional or capable. At the time of recording, I hadn’t managed to get into the Destiny beta because of the PSN problems but Kev had played an hour or so and had something to say about his experience with it so far.
Before that, though, we looked at the news that schools would be teaching coding in England, a potential early access program for PS4 and Sony’s difficult task of selling the PS4 in Japan. Then Kris and I got a little too excited about Sting and the WWE, as well as the changes Marvel is making to a couple of its most loved characters.
Lewis talked about a documentary which sounds fascinating too, The Elephant in the Living Room. It’s all about the rare or dangerous pet industry and it sounds a little bit bizarre and quite a lot heartbreaking.
We did our usual quiz and questions before trying to wrap up the recording before any of us melted in the frankly ridiculous temperatures of our various recording environments.
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tag your questions on Twitter with #tsacast or send them to @TSAPodcast.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- Or, if SoundCloud’s more your sort of thing, we now post the podcast over there too, which you can see embedded below.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.
Get us on Twitter:
- Kris – @halbpro
- Peter – @colossalblue
- Kev – @kevatron400
- Lewis – @lewisgaston
- TSAPodcast – @TSAPodcast