There’s good news and bad news for this week’s podcast. The bad news first: Kris isn’t on. The good news, though, is that Kev got new sounds to play with. So that is bound to go well, right?
Lewis was on hosting duty and so didn’t remember to put together a quiz but we still did our usual hellos and listener questions at the end.
The News segment focussed on the complicated story of the Homefront IP’s travels between publishers and EA’s new Xbox One exclusive subscription service. We also talked about PlayStation Now and the news that Journey and The Unfinished Swan appear to be PS4-bound.
Unusually, we’d all done basically the same things this week so we had a group discussion about Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty before discussing our various differing experiences with the Destiny beta. Then we spoke about House of Cards, being very careful to avoid spoilers, and Kev’s adventures with Lego Batman 2 on Vita. Lewis wrapped up the talk with his thoughts on a film called Goal of the Dead, about zombies and football in France. Lewis watched some weird stuff.
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tag your questions on Twitter with #tsacast or send them to @TSAPodcast.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- Or, if SoundCloud’s more your sort of thing, we now post the podcast over there too, which you can see embedded below.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.
Get us on Twitter: