Kev got a better offer this week and deserted the podcast recording in favour of cocktails and burgers. We can’t really fault his thinking on this. I personally endorse the strategy of drinking cocktails and eating burgers while recording the podcast and I think I’ll endeavour to accomplish at least half of this in the near future. It’ll be the cocktails half. Neat whiskey is a cocktail, right?
Anyway, you’ve got Kris, Lewis and myself for this week’s aural delight. Kris and I played Metrico on PS Vita so we had a chat about that. Lewis has been playing The Last of Us Remastered, in spite of already having finished the game on his PS3 last year. Finally, I played Elite Dangerous so I bored everyone with my sci-fi geekery once again. Sorry about that.
We did the usual quiz and some fun questions from our very understanding community of listeners. Then we scrutinised Kris’ tweeting addiction. It’s very important.
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tag your questions on Twitter with #tsacast or send them to @TSAPodcast.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- Or, if SoundCloud’s more your sort of thing, we now post the podcast over there too, which you can see embedded below.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.
Get us on Twitter: