This week’s game of podcast roulette sees me return, but Lewis disappear to do… er… something. We weren’t really paying attention to what he was doing, but I’m sure he’ll be back next week.
Lets change gears to things that are actually in this week’s episode of the podcast, and we’ll start with the news. We cover a few bits and pieces this week, but most notable among them is a discussion of the sale of Mojang to Microsoft, accompanied by a list of things that they could have bought for $2.5b instead of Mojang. Kev seemed oddly fixated on this point for some reason, although he does have some good suggestions.
Kev also chats about the conclusion of his entry in the js13kgames challenge that he’s been talking about for the past few weeks, as well telling us about simple iOS title, Shoot the Moon. If that’s not enough Kev for you, he does chip in some thoughts on Destiny, as does Peter.
Beyond Destiny, it’s been a pretty demo heavy week for Peter, as he tells us all about the demos for FIFA 15 and Forza Horizon 2. He also ably filled in for the absent Lewis, hosting a quiz on Bungie’s history in honour of Destiny.
Finally, as always, we’ve got the answers to your questions, and the most chaotic outro to a show in quite some time.
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tag your questions on Twitter with #tsacast or send them to @TSAPodcast.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- Or, if SoundCloud’s more your sort of thing, we now post the podcast over there too, which you can see embedded below.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.
Get us on Twitter:
- Kris – @halbpro
- Lewis – @lewisgaston
- Kev – @kevatron400
- Peter – @colossalblue
- TSAPodcast – @TSAPodcast