The first footage of Rainbow Skies, the sequel to Rainbow Moon has arrived. Described as an “indirect sequel”, the game tells the story of the three young protagonists Damion, Layne and Ashly, that meet under unforeseen circumstances and who become caught in the deadly crossfire of two rival super powers.
Smut! Actual Smut! Oh how I have missed thee! Dragon Age: Inquisition is culprit this time and this is what the ESRB had to say on the matter:
The game includes some sexual material: a female character briefly depicted in front of a man’s torso (fellatio is implied); characters depicted topless or with exposed buttocks while lying in bed or after sex; some dialogue referencing sex/sexuality (e.g., ‘I will bring myself sexual pleasure later, while thinking about this with great respect’ and ‘The way your t*ts bounce when I pin your arms and take you on the side of the bed…’).
Indie developer Red Barrels Games has announced that Outlast 2 is in the works. “After shipping the XB1 version of Outlast, we took some time to analyse our situation and we quickly realised we had at least another horror game in us,” said studio co-founder Philippe Morin.
Above is a promotional image for Sunset Overdrive, the Xbox One exclusive game by former PlayStation darlings Insoniac. Below is the current “Sale of the Dead” logo on the PlayStation store which uses the Sunset Overdrive font, which Insomniac released for free. Cheeky!
Want some free Shift Keys for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel?
PlayStation 3: 5KWTJ-FB9ZB-TZJWB-HBW3B-F9K3C
Xbox 360: 5KWTJ-FB9WF-XWRTF-CFT3B-F9K35
PlayStation 3: K5K3T-5THZ3-JZ3CT-SBWJ3-36RXZ
Xbox 360: K5K3T-5THW6-RW6BX-KFTJ3-36RZR
More gorgeous Assassin’s Creed Unity footage
Xbox Music is to lose its advert supported free option and become a subscription only service. “We are focusing Xbox Music to deliver the ultimate music purchase and subscription service experience for our customers,” explained Microsoft.
Silence – The Whispered World 2 is coming to Xbox One. “Silence has always been a multi-platform project”, said Daedalic’s Studio Manager Steffen Boos. “From early on, we planned to release Silence – The Whispered World 2 on consoles as well, but we wanted to make absolutely certain the controls were tuned to each platform before announcing its console status,” he added.
Edge Case Games, a new British games studio formed from the team behind Strike Suit Zero, has revealed its debut game, Fractured Space. Described as a “bold new vision in tactical space combat”, Fractured Space puts players at the helm of gigantic capital ships in online, team-based space battles on a cosmic scale. The game will launch on Steam Early Access later this year, before transitioning to a free-to-play model upon wider release in 2015.
From 27th October players will be able to celebrate Halloween in the Nosgoth event, Devil’s Night. For a limited time gamers will have the opportunity to sink their teeth into some exclusive items for both Humans and Vampires, available to unlock and purchase during the event only. Mysterious and Exotic items obtained during Devil’s Night will have a ghostly effect applied, increasing the dark and spooky setting. Extra player banners will also be released, allowing players to customise their profiles further.
Nope, no idea. Think it’s a PC thing.
Warframe is “the most downloaded game on the PlayStation 4” according to to developers, and will be getting a new “Archwing” update in the next few weeks which includes the following:
- Archwing – Take Warframe’s high-energy, skilled ninja combat into the depths of space in the new game mode that puts the ‘space’ into space ninjas! Archwing technology allowing for space combat sans spacecraft, contains unique new weapons and abilities to unleash against the enemy.
- New Quests – Two new quests expand the Warframe universe. Unlock the new Archwing technology along with the new Warframe in a set of interlinked missions.
- New Reputation System – Represent one of six Syndicates to unique rewards as your reputation increases! Wear your Syndicate’s Sigil with pride in missions to earn reputation and proclaim your loyalty.
- New Warframe – Bring honor to the Solar System with a magician-like Warframe whose hat wields exceptional powers including displacing enemies into other dimensions and more.
- New Weapons – Devastate opponents with the OPTICOR, a powerful new laser cannon. Bludgeon enemies with the HALIKAR, a jet-powered throwing mace that always returns to its master.
- New Tileset – Explore the Corpus Ice Planet!
- New Customizations – Adorn your Warframe with intricate body art with all-new Sigils. Customize your Archwing with Mods and colors. Give your Soma a new look with the Huntsman Soma Weapon Skin!
- New Enemies – New types of enemies equipped to fly in space present new challenges in Archwing combat. The Grineer have also emerged with a new enemy to tame your pet Kubrow.
And Finally, the introduction to the first Uncharted has been recreated in this rather good fan film.