After a week off due to various issues, the podcast is back and features the whole crew once again. That’s right, Kev, Lewis, Peter and I all managed to get together for the recording, although Kev was missing in action for the first 7 minutes or so.
Also missing this week is the news, as we simply had too much to talk about. Kicking things off is Peter, who’s been playing a fair bit of Far Cry 4, charging at things with elephants and using the mini helicopter to take to the skies. He’s also been spending a bit of time mucking about in another open world title, namely the PS4 version of GTA V. If that wasn’t enough Peter for you then don’t worry, he’s also got mini reviews of the Mario Kart 8 DLC and Toybox Turbos.
Next up is Lewis, who probably spends as much time talking about Interstellar and Christopher Nolan as Peter did across all four of his games. It’s safe to say he’s a little bit in love with Nolan, so you may be able to predict his thoughts on Interstellar.
Finally there’s Kev, who’s been playing a bit of the iOS tower defence game Alien Creeps TD. Apparently there are still people making tower defence games in 2014, which blew my mind. If you’re wondering what I had to talk about, we were so jam packed that I couldn’t actually fit in the comic book chat that I had lined up. Maybe next week.
As a special treat, this week’s podcast features not one but two quick fire quizzes, alongside our usual listener questions and general insanity.
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tweet questions to @TSAPodcast.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- Or, if SoundCloud’s more your sort of thing, we now post the podcast over there too, which you can see embedded below.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.
Get us on Twitter: