Despite a rocky initial launch, Ubisoft and the team behind The Crew continue to support it with consistent patches and content updates. The next of those is planned for this Wednesday, and a blog post on the official website lists what we’ll be seeing in the new patch.
A number of improvements to car handling and top speeds have been made to a good number of vehicles in the game. There have also been slight changes made to the car camera and physics in order to “enhance the driving experience”. Additionally, the post lists a good number of bug fixes and general tweaks, including improvements made to the cop AI.
One of the more notable parts of the blog post is the details for a new PvP game mode, Blitz Brawl, which is “a fast-paced game mode where players rush to scoring zones and fight to stay within them.”
The new mode also comes with ten new missions, two for each region. There are also a small number of online improvements including the Faction vs Faction mode being retitled to “Crew vs Crew” and no longer taking in account the factions of the players.
On top of all this, the patch boasts the following new content:
- Vintage Car Pack DLC with 3 new cars :
- Chevrolet Corvette C3 – available in Fullstock and PERF
- Chevrolet Corvette C2 – available in Fullstock and PERF
- Spyker C8 Aileron – available in Fullstock and PERF
- 4 new Faction missions unlocked with the Vintage pack.
- ROUTE 66 – Race mission
- THE SCORE – Collect mission
- A FISTFUL OF DIRT – Race mission
- BAYOU BRAWL – Race mission
- 6 new tuning specs
- Chevrolet Camaro RS 1969 – Circuit
- 1967 Shelby GT 500 – Circuit
- Chevrolet Impala Sport Sedan 1967 – Circuit
- 1969 Dodge Charger R/T Hemi – Circuit
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2010 – Dirt
- Ford Focus RS 2010 – Circuit
The upate is slated to arrive this Wednesday, March 18th, on all consoles.