We’re back with the second of our E3 podcasts, although it’s just Teflon and I on this episode. It seems that I’m running out of guests much faster than I’d anticipated.
Anyway, it’s Sony that we’re focussing on this time. Having finally recovered from the lack of sleep created by Sony’s conference’s 2AM start, we decided to give you a quick overview of the show. If you also stayed up and watched the presentation then you know that it was a bit bonkers, starting off with the unveiling of The Last Guardian and checking off a Final Fantasy VII remake and a Shenmue revival over the course of the next 90 minutes.
Tef and I not only discussed that trio of huge revelations, but we also broke down most of the other big hitters at the show, from Media Molecule’s Dreams to Guerilla’s Horizon Zero Dawn, as well as Hitman, No Man’s Sky, Uncharted 4 and Activision’s blockbusters. I’m probably missing a couple of bits too, there was just so much in Sony’s conference that it’s easy to forget about something.
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tweet questions to @TSAPodcast.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- Or, if SoundCloud’s more your sort of thing, we now post the podcast over there too, which you can see embedded below.
- We’re launching ourselves on YouTube, with audio-only videos if that’s easier for you to access.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.
Get us on Twitter: