I have a packed Snatch for you today so no dilly-dallying around, let’s get stuck in with a trailer for Warhammer 40000: Regicide.
EA have removed a number of games from the app store, and now they’re gone, they’re gone, there is no way to re-download them so do not delete them from your device. Some of them are classic games such as Flight Control and Bejeweled 2.
EA posted a note about their removal at the start of the month but hid it away in the depths of their website so no one noticed it. The following games have now been removed.
- Bejeweled 2
- Burnout CRASH!
- Dead Space
- Don’t Fall Off
- Flight Control
- Flight Control Rocket
- Fly With Me
- Lemonade Tycoon
- MASS EFFECT INFILTRATOR
- MMA by EA SPORTS
- Need for Speed Shift
- Real Racing
- Sims Medieval by EA
- Skate It by EA
- Spore Creatures
- Spore Origins
- SPY Mouse
Remember the cheeky “Drink for DLC” campaign run by the Dying Light chaps in response to the Red Bull / Destiny promotion? The first two free DLC items from this will be launching soon, they are:
- Fountain of Youth – Bring clean drinking water back to the quarantine zone.
- Water Balloons – Make groups of enemies super vulnerable to electricity.
Staying with Dying Light, you can also vote on the top five PC mods for the game, which include
- The Winchester Tavern – a near perfect replica of the famous pub from the cult-hit movie Shaun of the Dead. Grab a pint and defend your local watering hole.
- SkyFall – an intricate and twisted journey through a man’s troubled dreams. Various levels andpuzzles that get more and more warped the further you delve.
- Escaping Death – a classic action-packed Dying Light experience full of combat and parkour.
- Repetition: Horror House – recreating the tension of the infamous P.T. house but with a Harran flavoured twist.
- Little Big World – ‘Honey, I shrunk the outbreak’. Battle and parkour your way through an infested house, all while being the size of a bottle cap.
”The Dying Light fans seriously continue to surprise us with their creativity and it was the exact same thing with these mods. Some of these are so unique and fun that we found ourselves even playing them in our spare time.” says Producer Tymon Smektala. “That led us to start talking about trying to make these available for our console fans. We’re looking into it, but we’ll have to see.”
This is what happens when you replace Quiet’s model with that of Ocelot in Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. It’s funny, but also highlights just how sexualised Quiet is.
GAME are selling Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Special Edition which is a copy of the game, a steelbook case, some stickers, some multiplayer points, and an art book. Guess how much that will set you back. Nope, not £60. Higher. Nope, not £70, try again. Wrong! The addition of some stickers and a book will set you back a penny under £100.
In other Uncharted news, Sony have revealed an Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection PS4 bundle for the States, no news if it will come to this side of the pond.
Dubious merchandise of the week: The Assassin’s Creed Syndicate top hat.
Pop one of these Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Top Hats on your head, and you will instantly be transported back to the time of the Industrial Revolution – where gears and gadgets push the world into the future, and any cane may hide a sword.
Soul Axiom is coming to PlayStation 4 and we knew about that. However, the developers responded to a question about a Project Morpheus version and said “As for the Morpheus… watch this space :)”
We rather liked Victor Vran , scoring it a well deserved 8/10, and it’s getting patched with a new hardcore mode. Veteran hunters are challenged to create a Hardcore character and play the game without dying. Hardcore characters can only use equipment found by themselves or other Hardcore characters.
And Finally, on the eve of The Taken King, a video showing the noobs what they missed. Thanks to Lanselta for the tip for this gem.