After our week off, things are back to normal this week. Well not that normal, as Kev has made his way to Japan, leading to an understandable absence from the podcast. Fortunately, Lewis and I were still able to get things together and record, and we were joined by Dave, who continues his quest to work through every combination of podcast hosts.
A big chunk of this episode is dedicated to the news from Sony’s Paris Games Week press event, giving you an overview of our highlights from what they had to show the world. Beyond that, Dave took a look at The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes before collaborating with Lewis to talk about the final episode of Life is Strange, as well as the series as a whole.
Lewis has also been shredding sweet riffs in Guitar Hero Live, although the game’s track list did leave him somewhat disappointed. As for me, I’ve been playing a lot of the indie game Kingdom, which I absolutely love.
Finally, Dave had a quiz to test our knowledge of video games quotes before we rounded things out with the answers to your questions.
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tweet questions to @TSAPodcast.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- We’ve launched ourselves on YouTube, with audio-only videos if that’s easier for you to access.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.
Get us on Twitter: