Happy Christmas! That might be a bit early, but this is the last episode of the regular podcast before the New Year. Hopefully you’ve enjoyed sticking with us for another year, and will keep listening when we return in 2016.
As for this week’s episode, Lewis and I were joined by Tuffcub after Kev broke his iMac so he could go Christmas shopping. It was something like that anyway. After we battled our way through the week’s news, which was mostly Kojima based, we had a bit of a chat about Life is Strange.
From there it was onto Beyond Two Souls, Fallout 4, and the fact we’d forgotten Lewis’ birthday. We’re very bad friends.
As a special Christmas treat there was a quiz this week, and it may be our toughest one yet. Make sure you’ve got your thinking caps on for this puzzler.
Of course, we then rounded things up with the answers to your questions, including a fair bit of chat about Christmas.
Finally, if you just can’t keep going without the podcast in your life, then our Year According To series of podcasts is going to keep rolling for the rest of December. It features interviews with people from the gaming community, developers, and some of TSA’s very own writers, reflecting on what 2015 meant to them.
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tweet questions to @TSAPodcast.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- We’ve launched ourselves on YouTube, with audio-only videos if that’s easier for you to access.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.
Get us on Twitter: