Harmonix have announced that whiny voiced gimps, U2, famously lead by a twunt in sunglasses, will be joining Rockband 4 today. The laughably named “U2 Essentials 01” contains eight ‘songs’ for £10.79, plus the promise of more audio torture as they have numbered the pack, thus indicating “U2 Essentials 02” will probably happen.
The tracks are as follows, I’ve added my own comments:
- “Sunday Bloody Sunday” – 1983 – (Aka the sound of foxes mating)
- “Pride (In The Name Of Love)” – 1984 (Utter rubbish, unless its the C&C Remix)
- “Where The Streets Have No Name” – 1987 (Please stop playing this song)
- “Desire” – 1988 (No thaAAaaAAaaaAAAnks)
- “One” – 1992 (One too many)
- “Vertigo” – 2004 (Never heard of it, probably sounds like cows being slaughtered)
- “California (There Is No End To Love)” – 2014 (No one wanted this album)
- “The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone)” – 2014 (Please stop forcing it on people)
Where is Discotheque? That’s a classic, along with Paul Oakenfold mix of Even Better Than The Real Thing. That one is really good as half of Bonio’s vocals have been replaced by a female backing singer.
Anyway, the pack is available for from the usual places, buy it if you wish to annoy your neighbours.
Source: Press release