We finally managed to get all of the regular crew on this week’s podcast, and as an extra treat we were joined by TSA Co-News Editor, Tuffcub. He was actually lucky enough to spend a little bit of time playing No Man’s Sky, and was more than happy to share his opinions on what he played with us.
Tuffcub was also very interested in hearing my views on Dino Dini’s Kick Off Revival, which I got a look at during Sony’s Digital Showcase. I also shared my thoughts on a few other games from that event, including the bizarre Edith Finch, while Kev chipped in with his views on Nom Nom Galaxy, which contains some rather unusual soup recipes.
Of course we also have a round up of the week’s news, which Tuffcub prepared for us especially, and the answers to your questions.
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tweet questions to @TSAPodcast.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- We’ve launched ourselves on YouTube, with audio-only videos if that’s easier for you to access.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.
Get us on Twitter: