This week’s podcast sees us take a break from our normal format to stray out into the wider world. I was at the Rezzed gaming show in London this past weekend, and as Teflon was also there he kindly joined me to record a special from the press room at the show. This does mean that, unfortunately, the audio quality isn’t the best, but you can still here what we’re talking about.
It’s safe to say that we covered quite a lot in a reasonably short podcast, but highlights include a discussion on Tef’s time on the BAFTAs red carpet, a look at PlayStation VR, and our views on games that range from unusual titles like Reins and Burly Men At Sea to more traditional titles like The Dwarves and The Turing Test.
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tweet questions to @TSAPodcast.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- We’ve launched ourselves on YouTube, with audio-only videos if that’s easier for you to access.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.
Get us on Twitter: