With the E3 dust beginning to settle, it’s time to see who will have the TSA Bingo bragging rights for the next year! This year saw the highest scores we’ve ever seen, mostly thanks to one twenty-pointer that we thought would never happen!
Just to remind you, the winner is not the person with the most number of correct choices, but the person with the highest score. The points system was weighted towards rewarding those that chose the riskier options that we thought were less likely to happen.
Out of the 80-odd available options, 26 actually occurred, and you can see those below:
EA Play Conference:
- New gameplay footage for FIFA 17 and Madden 17 is shown 
- An American sports personality appears, nobody in Europe has any idea who he/she is 
Bethesda’s E3 Conference
- Dishonored 2 is played on stage 
- More Fallout 4 DLC revealed 
- Prey 2 is re-announced and re-revealed 
- New Quake teased 
Microsoft’s E3 Conference
- Gears of War 4 is played on stage 
- A trailer for Forza Horizon 3 is shown 
- Scalebound is played on stage 
- ReCore release date announced 
- Xbox One ‘Slim’ announced 
- A more powerful Xbox One console is announced 
- Dead Rising 4 officially announced 
PC Gaming Show:
- Someone actually watches the show 
Ubisoft’s E3 Conference
- For Honor given a release date 
- There’s a brand new IP announced 
- Aisha Tyler gets “girl wood” 
Sony’s E3 Conference
- God of War 4 is played on stage 
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare is played on Sony’s stage 
- PSVR gets a specific release date 
- Hideo Kojima reveals his new game on stage 
- Resident Evil 7 announced on Sony’s stage 
- Crash Bandicoot makes an appearance in any form 
Nintendo E3 Direct
- A new Mario game is announced 
- A brand new game no established Nintendo characters is revealed 
- Koji Igarashi shows gameplay of Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night 
So that you can compare your scores against your favourite writers, and so we can see who will hold the bragging rights in TSA Towers, here’s how the staff did:
Dave takes the crown for this year, closely followed by Aran and then Dom – saying that Nintendo would reveal a brand new IP gave all three a big, big boost. Meanwhile, there’s quite a drop to Tuffcub, followed by myself and Jim who are tied, with Stefan and Kris bringing up the rear.
Here’s the bit you’ve been waiting for though, the entrants with the top five highest scores:
|Position||TSA User||Total Score|
“Fix!” I hear you cry, as yes, it was Dave who came in first place! Just one point behind though was Kennykazey, and a further point away was Aran. Even with Nintendo’s Ever Oasis announcement earning many players 20 points, it was still incredibly close at the top.
Head on over to Page 2 to see the full table in all its glory – there was the largest range of scores we’ve ever seen, ranging from 35 points to just 1!
And with that, we say goodbye to this year’s E3 Bingo. I hope you enjoyed it and we’ll see you next year!