Maximum Games has released a new patch for Mark McMorris Infinite Air which has added new tutorials to help players get used to the way the game works, bug fixes, and better discovery tools to help find and share creations with the wider Infinite Air community. The patch has only recently gone live on Xbox One but has been available for a little while on PS4 and PC.
- Improved Onboarding and New Tutorials – Get more in-depth. Visit the tutorial menu to access the new lessons.
- Videos – Visit the videos menu to access video tutorials, highlight reels and more
- Better Discovery Tools – New sorting options, favoriting, and messaging makes finding and sharing your creations easier
- Gameplay Tuning – Small adjustments to make everything a bit smoother and more realistic
- Vibration – Players can now receive tactile feedback. Enable in the Settings menu
- Bug Fixes and Improvements
Source: Press Release