Been hankering for some farming action on-the-go? Ever sat on bus or train to work, green pastures whizzing by, thinking “I could be harvesting a digital field of my own right now”? Well, Focus Home Interactive and GIANTS Software have you covered.
Farming Simulator 18 is now available on both the PlayStation Vita and Nintendo 3DS, following the game’s launch on PC and home consoles. With over 50 licensed vehicles and machines in tow, players can build and expand their own farms from the comfort of their handheld gaming system. Here are some the sequel’s key features:
– Expand your farm through tons of varied activities: plant, harvest, take part in forestry activities, all with their dedicated machines.
– Breed and transport animals: cows, sheep, and for the first time, pigs.
– Develop your farm in a new and immersive American environment.
– Use and drive over 50 faithfully reproduced farming vehicles and tools, including AGCO’s most respected brands: Challenger, Fendt, Massey Ferguson and Valtra.
– Grow and harvest new crops such as sunflowers, in addition to sugar beet, potatoes, wheat, canola and corn.
Source: Press Release