Monolith Soft Executive Director Tetsuya Takahashi has posted a short note regarding the next update to Xenoblade Chronicles, which will land on December 22nd.
- After watching “Something in Common” from Chapter One: Encounters in the Event Theater, the camera starts shaking when returning to the game.
Note: If you save the game in this state, the camera will stay shaking from that point onward. Please exit the game and restart it without saving.
- For the regular quest in Gormott Province, “One Step Ahead,” if you gather a Healing Herb (quest item) at 12:00, the item is not counted in the quest log.
- For the regular quest in Gormott Province, “A Young Man’s Prize,” if you gather a Snow-White Rhino (quest item) at 07:00, the item is not counted in the quest log.
- An easy mode will be added to Tiger! Tiger!
- When you press the X Button, the Skip Travel screen will open the map to your current location. We hope this will make it easier to spot Skip Travel locations and Salvage Points on the map.
- An additional 1:1 zoom on the mini map will be displayed by pressing the L Stick. This will allow improved visibility of your surroundings and make it easier to check quest locations.
- n your second playthrough, you will be able to have “those” Blades join your party! You can also dispatch Blades like Pyra and Dromarch as a Merc Group, and unlock the “LV 4 Special” of a certain Blade.
- We will distribute the following useful items to those who purchased the Expansion Pass:
- Driver Essentials Set: 10 x Rare Core Crystal, 1 x Legendary Core Crystal, 3 x Overdrive Protocol
- Upgrade Parts for Poppi: 30,000 ether
- Pyra’s Favourite Things: 5 x Jenerossi Tea
- Nia’s Favourite Things: 5 x Ardainian Bear Carving