It’s the first patch notes of the week, how exciting! This lot is for the recently released Dynasty Warriors 9, there are no big changes but a few things have been made easier to unlock, and the weather has been fixed.
- Eased the conditions for unlocking officers.
- Eased conditions for sending letters from Hideaways.
- Improved the movement of soldiers and officers during battle.
- Adjusted the price of items.
- Adjusted the positioning of clusters.
- Added Watchtowers and Waymarks.
- Adjusted the hit points of gates, weapons, and buildings.
- Corrected an issue that occurred rarely in which parts of some models would break.
- Corrected an issue in which unnatural weather occurrences would not revert to their original state.
- Corrected an issue that occurred rarely in which floodgates could not be opened during chapter 4 – “Reclaim Xiapi.”
- Corrected an issue concerning the display of some rivers.
- Corrected a number of other minor issues.
You can read our review of the game here.