Gran Turismo Sport will be updated tomorrow and with the world-famous 24 Hours of Le Mans race on the horizon, 16th June to be precise, the game will be updated to include Circuit de la Sarthe, the track used in the event.
There are also new vehicles and new events, check out this lot.
- Fiat 500 F ’68
- Jaguar XJR-9 ’88
- Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 ’67
- Sauber Mercedes C9 ’89
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV GSR ’96
- Nissan R92CP ’92
- Renault Sport Megane Trophy ’11
- Renault Sport Clio R.S. 220 EDC Trophy ’16
- Subaru BRZ S ’15
- Group 4 Cup – You’ll find plenty of power and excellent handling experiences within these class of races
- World Hatchback Championship – A race for hatchbacks; cars with an upward opening hatch in the rear
- Lamborghini Cup – A racing festival of raging bulls
- Circuit de la Sarthe
Source: PS Blog