Almost a year after the last update, Konami have released a new patch for Metal Gear Solid V that does much more than just fix a few bugs. Out now, it lets you play as Quiet in FOB missions, moving at ludicrously high speed, leaping up platforms instead of using ladders, taking sniper shots with no shake, and more.
Here’s gameplay some fellow named Mick uploaded on YouTube:
Alongside this, there’s the new hard difficulty for Event FOBs, upping the challenge in these missions where you will not face retaliation from your target’s FOB.
Finally, there’s a bunch of new Online Development weapons and items, which will be unlocked one at a time over the coming weeks. These include
- Renov-Ickx bis Sniper Rifle – RENOV-ICKX BIS[★7～★11]
- Renov-Ickx bis Sniper Rifle (Non-Lethal) – RENOV-ICKX TP BIS[★7～★11]
- Dark Matter Generator – DM GENERATOR[★7～★11]
- Stun Dark Matter Generator – DM GENERATOR[★7～★11]
- Energy Wall – ENERGY WALL[★7～★9]