9 Monkeys of Shaolin was meant to be out at the end of September but has now been given a rather lengthy delay until the winter of 2019. The brwaler was announced in March this year for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Switch.
No reason has been given for the delay but a new trailer has been released, check it out.
- Three unique fighting styles: fight on earth, in the air or use mysterious magic seals. Combine these elements to defeat every enemy on your way.
- Captivating narrative: discover the fascinating story of Wei Cheng and follow him as he rises from a simple fisherman to the master of Shaolin martial arts.
- Stunning visual style: unlikely combination of historical and mystical elements gives you an exciting experience from every scene appears on screen.
- Extensive character development system: you learn a great deal of ways to victory as you discover various unlockable perks, items and fighting styles.
- More than 25 different levels: Chinese villages, pirate ship, Buddhist monasteries, Japanese mansions, ancient ruins and much more.
- 10 types of Chinese and Japanese polearms, each with its unique traits. Discover the landscapes to find new items!
Co-op play: invite your friend to help you fight through growing waves of enemies and complete the game together