Lone wolves shed a solitary tear today when they saw that Treyarch have removed the Mercenary playlist from Black Ops 4. This playlist was geared specifically toward solo players, as it prevented those partied up with others from taking part.
In their place is TDM 85, which is TDM where the score limit is 85, Safeguard’s robot escort mission, Chaos Dominations (instead of the planned Chaos Control), and Hardcore Kill Confirmed.
Over in Blackout, the Blightfather event has been brought back for Xbox One and PC, while Zombies Origins Character Missions have also appeared on those systems, now that the PS4 exclusivity period is over.
Treyarch are aware of, but don’t have any solutions just yet for the Aim Assist and Deadshot Dealer perks not working right in Zombies, and are investigating issues with Blackout Death Stashes.
Here’s the notes:
Black Ops 4 – 4th December
- PC 1.08 title update including new Mantle option
- TDM 85, Chaos Domination, and Safeguard on all platforms in Featured
- Zombies Origins Character Missions in Blackout on Xbox One/PC
- Blightfather event in Blackout on Xbox One/PC
- Misc. bug fixes in MP, Zombies, and Blackout
- TDM 85 added to Featured.
- Team Deathmatch with a score limit of 85.
- Safeguard added as Featured Playlist (Xbox One/PC); remains in Featured category on PS4.
- Escort the robot into enemy territory to secure the win.
- Chaos Domination added to Featured category.
- Zone capture time reduced to 3 seconds.
- Round score limit increased to 150.
- Match score limit increased to 300.
- Hardcore Kill Confirmed added to Featured category.
- Control added to Featured category.
- Addressed an issue where the game could freeze when a player inspected their Player Card immediately after entering a lobby.
- Addressed an issue that prevented players from equipping Warpaints.
- Addressed an issue that could cause players to receive an error after pressing the Deploy button in the Blackout lobby.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if the player lost internet connection or disconnected.
- Zombies Origins Character Missions (Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo, Richtofen) available to find and complete.
- Blightfather event enabled in all playlists.
- Reduced the health of the Blightfather in Solo and Duo playlists.
The following updates are live in the game on PC today, including the changes above and in this week’s global 1.08 update, in version 265.44(57).12.0.x.0.24825 :
- Added an option to change Jump/Mantle keybind to only mantle on Second Press.
- Addressed an issue that caused the left navigation arrow to be missing for Custom Classes.
- Fixed a graphical issue that would cause black or white squares to display.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong static reflection could cause some surfaces to appear with improper lighting.
- Temporarily replaced Seaside Sunset and Firing Range Night with standard daytime versions in map rotation to accommodate playlist updates. These night map variants will be re-introduced in a future update.