Space shooters are games that appeal to many folks. The mix of sci-fi and action always promises some fast-paced action and it looks like Mistfly Games Subdivision Infinity DX could deliver on that promise. The action packed shooter is due to be released on August 8th for PS4, Xbox One, PC via Steam, and Switch. You’ll explore Space across 40 missions in five different regions of the galaxy but it will be far from peaceful.
Across the missions players will engage in dogfights with enemy combatants, mine asteroid fields for resources, look for blueprints so new ships can be built, go bounty hunting, and take on various bosses including, it seems, Capital ships. That’s not going to be an easy task. Alongside the main missions are optional quests to take which will also grant players some loot to help on the quest of quelling the dangerous hazards of Space.
The full features include:
- Complete exciting missions in the main storyline and explore mysterious sectors of the galaxy.
- Tight space combat gameplay – fight massive space battles against different enemies: drones, fighters, dreadnoughts capital ship and more.
- Explore stunning locations, each with a different feel and atmosphere.
- Find lost relics to build new ships, harvest asteroids and sell their minerals for profit, or use them for crafting.
- Boss battles – hone your combat skills facing most powerful enemies
- Prepare for the fight – enhance your ship and equip with diverse selection of weapons available for upgrade.
The story of Subdivision Infinity DX follows a contractor called Sgt. Jed Riddle who is contracted to investigate why a mining facility has gone dark. As you can imagine there are some nefarious things occurring that has led to this scenario, and soon Jed is investigating a much deeper conspiracy while fighting off those that would silence him to keep the truth hidden.