Just over a week a patch rolled out to fix some interaction issues in Friday The 13th The Game, but when that patch was released some more bugs made themselves known. The development team were made aware quickly and have stated patch 1.35 should be out sometime soon. The patch will be addressing the fact Jason Abilities values and timings had been changed unintentionally, with the other issue being counsellor players being able to cancel animations essentially giving them a do-over. The patch has already been finalised internally but verification is what is causing the delay.
- FIXED – Various issues with cooldown speed and timings for Jason’s Abilities (Shift, Sense, etc).
- Cooldown for Abilities was drastically shortened.
- Unlock timings for Abilities were off, and Abilities would unlock too closely together.
- FIXED – Counselor Animation Interrupt
- Counselors were able to interrupt animations with key/button presses such as Combat Stance, and similar.
- This resulted in unintended behavior with counselors jumping from windows etc.
The studio has identified other areas that need to be addressed in future patches including car physics, environmental kills, Jarvis House offline bots, and random counsellors.
Source: Friday The 13th forum