Blizzard has confirmed that the latest Hero, or in this case villain, Sigma has arrived in Overwatch after a spell on the public test realm on PC. Sigma is a Dutch physicist who aims to control gravity and that means his powers all revolve around controlling the force that keeps the rest of us grounded. Sigma is a tank character who is aligned with Talon. You can check out his abilities after watching Sigma in action in the trailer below.
Sigma’s abilities are as follows:
- Hyper Spheres — Sigma launches two gravitic charges, which implode after a short duration, dealing significant damage in an area.
- Experimental Barrier — Sigma propels a floating barrier to a location of his choosing. He can recall the barrier at any time.
- Kinetic Grasp — Sigma stops incoming projectiles in midair, converting them into shields.
- Accretion — Sigma gathers a mass of debris and flings it at an enemy to knock them down.
- Gravitic Flux (Ultimate) — Sigma manipulates gravity to lift nearby enemies into the air and slam them back down.
Sigma is available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.