Asymmetrical slasher Friday the 13th has been patched on Nintendo Switch with bugs squashed and quality of life improvements. Remember, thanks to legal shenanigans the game will never get new content, on Switch or any other format.
Here are the notes.
Patch Notes – Update 1.02.00 – Friday the 13th: The Game on Switch
- TUNED – Thumb stick input for the Switch Joycon has been tuned to be more in line with our other platform versions.
- REMOVED – Emotes NOT INTENDED for release have been removed in compliance with the status of content in Friday the 13th: The Game.
- FIXED – Interaction Issue that was allowing Counselors to access unreachable areas, such as the roof.
- FIXED – Interaction Issue that was allowing Jason to access unreachable areas, such as the roof.
- FIXED – An issue allowing Counselors to interrupt animations such as jumping from windows.
- FIXED – An issue causing the car to sometimes remember forward input, after a crash and restart of the car, causing the car to become stuck.
- FIXED – An issue causing players to be unable to join any online activities in game after a failed attempt to join a Quick Play lobby.
- FIXED – Various locations where counselors could become stuck in the environment.
- FIXED – Various locations where counselors could fall through the environment.
- FIXED – Various locations where Jason could become stuck in the environment.
- FIXED – Title Crash – When a driver is pulled from a vehicle while starting it.
- FIXED – Title Crash – Incorrect button press as Jason to break walls.
- FIXED – An issue causing animation to lock up if button press removed too soon.
- FIXED – An issue causing an Interaction Lock after drop item animation was interrupted.
- FIXED – Various floating objects in game, including a police car. No more flying cops.
- FIXED – Counselors being able to be healed while in a vehicle or hiding spot.
- FIXED – Props with incorrect properties, such a wooden immobile vehicles.
- FIXED – A portrait in a cabin that would disappear when you approached. Spooky.
- FIXED – Various counselor “Safe Spots” on multiple maps.
- FIXED – Hologram wood pile is now solid again.
- FIXED – Double shotgun spawn in single location on Higgins Haven Small.
- FIXED – Offline Bots – Fixed an issue that would cause the bots to become stuck if Jason hits them during an animation.