Ubisoft’s free-to-play fighter, Brawlhalla, is celebrating the spooky season with its own themed event. Starting today, anyone can take part in the “Brawlhalloween” festivities, unlocking a creepy wardrobe of new (and returning) Legends skins while also earning a daily log-in bonus.
This event will run up until the day before Halloween itself on October 30th. Any themed items unlocked or purchased will be permanently added to your inventory. Here’s a complete list of what’s up for grabs during the next few weeks:
- Haunting colors for all Legends, available for 3,000 Gold or 20 Mammoth coins each
- Graveyard shift 2019 podium, available for 240 Mammoth coins
- Pumpkin Pyre animated avatar, available for 60 Mammoth coins
- RIP avatar, available for 6,000 Gold
- Jac-KO-Lantern KO effect, available for 200 Mammoth coins
- Legend skins, available for 140 Mammoth coins (each Legend skin comes with two weapon skins):
- New for 2019: Dusk Till Dawn skin
- New for 2019: Petra Reanimated skin
- Horseman Lucien skin
- Skel-asuri skin
- Werebat Ragnir skin
- Immortal Caspian skin
- Punkin Spice Yumiko skin
- Demonkin Diana skin
- The Monster Gnash skin
- Bewitching Scarlet skin, available for 200 Mammoth coins (comes with two weapon skins and an animated hat!)
Ubisoft and developer Blue Mammoth have also flipped the switch on PlayStation 4 cross-play. It was only last week that Sony announced its cross-platform play program is now out of beta and available for existing and upcoming multiplayer titles.
With the arrival of the highly requested feature opponents can throw down whether playing on PC, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PlayStation 4, via online matchmaking or by sharing custom lobbies. By extension, PS4 users will now be able to take part in Brawlhalla esports tournaments too.
The game has also been updated to version 3.50 with a number of fixes and balances. For the full rundown, check out the official Brawlhalla 3.50 patch notes.
Brawlhalla is available to download for free and has quickly gained popularity as a viable alternative to Nintendo’s Super Smash Bros. series. The game recently passed 30 million total players and has a growing roster of more than 43 Legends to choose from, including characters and costumes from Adventure Time, Shovel Knight, and Hellboy.
Source: Press release